About Aaron & Co.
When you have as many years of experience as we do in the construction industry, you come to understand that no project is a “one size fits all.” That’s not how we treat our customers, and it’s not how we treat our projects. As a premier design/build firm, we know what it takes to impress, and we work hard to ensure that your expectations are not just met but exceeded.
From our initial consultation to the moment we hand you the keys to your new home, you’ll find yourself wondering why all service industries don’t provide this level of commitment and quality in their services. To say we go above and beyond for our customers is an understatement.
Our Core Values
Our clients love us because we focus our efforts on making the construction of their home enjoyable and sustainable. We believe that by running our organization using the following core values, we can offer our clients, our trade partners, and our team members an unrivaled building experience.
- Strive to be honest and maintain a high level of personal integrity
- High level of professionalism and service
- Strong morale and respect for each other
Above all, we strive to be honest and maintain a high level of personal integrity, which leaves our clients in awe of our professionalism and level of service. Because of our high level of production, we have strong morale and respect for each other and look forward to working together.
Interested in working with us?
What To Expect from Aaron & Co.
Aaron & Co. offers exceptional attention to detail and quality, ensuring we deliver award-winning results and top-rated customer care. We go above and beyond to make sure all your needs are met.
We set ourselves apart from the competition with our:
- Feasibility study: Our unique feasibility study includes extensive research of your project, property, and desired features. We examine zoning laws, property lines, site access, utility locations, and more. We present our findings and help you make informed decisions while avoiding costly surprises.
- Design/build firm: As a design/build firm, we handle every aspect of your project from concept to completion. Our in-house designers work with you to construct the ideal floor plan and selection of materials and finishes. Our construction team then brings your vision to life. This ensures streamlined communication with a single point of responsibility from start to finish.
- Project selections: We offer pre-packaged selections for your convenience or a more personalized approach. Our in-house designers can interview you and thoughtfully provide a selection of products and materials for your approval.
- Schedule-based approach: You’ll receive the design and construction schedule that outline major milestones and decision deadlines. When we start each phase, we set a timeline to ensure it’s completed in a timely manner.
- Proven process: We’ve tailored and refined our process to ensure a seamless remodeling experience. We follow in-house standard operating procedures (SOPs) for each stage, so you’ll know exactly what to expect and when.
- Property protection and communication: Your project manager will maintain open communication with a weekly meeting to keep you informed of each step. We also document the remodeling process with photos for future reference. We’ll spend time preparing the site to protect your property and prevent safety incidents, including plastic walls, barricades, and on-site toilets.
- Universal design principles: We apply universal design principles to all our projects, ensuring optimal functionality and an improved experience. Building with these principles creates stunning spaces that adapt to your changing needs over time.