Bathroom Remodeling & Renovation
Serving Homeowners in Tucson & the Surrounding Areas
Bathrooms are one of the most used spaces in the home, increasing their risk for wear and tear over the years. Without the right design features, your bathroom can quickly become a disaster zone of unwanted clutter and ill-fitting fixtures. At Aaron & Co., we’re committed to creating a beautiful bathroom space that reflects your style.
Redesign Your Whole Bathroom With Aaron & Co.
Longing for a splash of color to break up the monotony in your main bathroom? Need some extra space but aren’t sure how to achieve it? Would you like to add a guest bathroom to offer privacy to visiting family and friends or a half-bath for daytime use?
Let the expert design team at Aaron & Co. bring your vision to life. Whether you want a breathtaking backsplash, updated flooring, or an organization solution to maximize space, we can make your dream bathroom a reality.
We create spa-like experiences that keep our clients refreshed and relaxed for years to come.
Our Bathroom Design & Remodeling Process
Whether you’re looking for a master bath upgrade, a simple powder room update, or adding another bath, Aaron & Co.’s design/build process delivers the new bathroom you’ve always dreamed of.
From the initial consultation to the final walk-through, our talented team follows a proven six-step design and construction process that turns your vision into a beautiful reality.
- Complimentary in-home consultation: Choosing the right contractor is critical to any successful bathroom remodel. Our initial in-home consultation is a no-pressure opportunity for us to get acquainted. We ask about your design needs and wants, including aging-in-place design features, and invite you to share any questions or concerns.
- Design, material, selections, and budget: Once you decide we’re the right firm for you, it’s time to move into the development phase. We conduct a more in-depth evaluation of your existing space and reconfirm your goals. We guide you in selecting materials, fixtures, and flooring and then present you with a final budget.
- Construction: Before we begin demolition and construction, we’ll talk with you about dust protection, work hours, and how we’ll communicate with each other. We schedule weekly or biweekly routine meetings convenient to your schedule to track your bathroom remodel’s progress.
- Substantial completion walk-through: Our goal is to deliver a bathroom that meets all your desires.
- Post-construction wrap-up: Once you’ve had some time to enjoy your newly remodeled bath, we meet with you to discuss your feelings about the remodeling experience. We love hearing our clients’ feedback, which helps us continually improve our services.
- Warranty: Seasonal changes can cause materials like caulking, drywall, and stucco to expand and contract. Our two-year warranty ensures any minor repairs are addressed.
At Aaron & Co., we believe a well-designed and constructed bathroom remodel is an investment in your well-being and happiness. Our greatest joy comes from knowing our clients are happy they chose us as their design/build partner. We want to be your contractor of choice for years to come.
Small & Large Bathroom Renovations
Our skills aren’t limited to remodeling and home improvement: We also provide comprehensive renovation services for small and large bathrooms.
- Small bathroom renovations: Maximize space with custom cabinetry and clever design cues to brighten and create an expansive illusion. Our team does everything from cabinetry and countertops to walk-in showers and plumbing fixtures.
- Large bathroom renovations: Get that clawfoot tub you’ve always wanted or install dual sinks for a personalized touch with our large bathroom renovation services. A spa day can be every day when you choose Aaron & Co.
Don’t delay your bathroom renovation plans any longer.
Aging-in-Place Bathroom Remodeling
Ensure your loved ones are safe and comfortable by selecting a bathroom remodeling service designed specifically for aging in place. Our team can install handrails, walk-in tubs and showers, and other convenient fixtures to help your older loved ones move around confidently and easily.
An aging-in-place home remodel can bring enhanced safety and comfort to your home. Ask us about our aging-in-place bathroom remodeling today.
Call us at (520) 999-4138.
Features To Consider for Your Bathroom Remodel
Make your bathroom reflect your personality by carefully selecting unique fixtures and materials for your remodeling project. Looking for a classic bathroom or a more modern design? Our team proudly offers a variety of options, materials, and fixtures for you to consider when designing your dream bathroom:
- Double vanities
- Frameless shower doors
- High-efficiency toilets
- Built-in storage
- Tile niches
- Free-standing tubs
- Heated tile floors
- Custom backsplashes
- Rainhead and handheld shower fixtures
- Walk-in bathtubs and showers
- Built-in shower seats
- And more
Tell us how to make your bathroom remodeling project even more personal by asking us about our broad range of top-quality design materials and fixtures.
Why Choose Aaron & Co. for Bathroom Remodeling?
At Aaron & Co., our team is dedicated to transforming your house into a home. We’ll provide a free, in-home consultation to understand your current layout and how you’d like to change the space to better meet your needs.
From there, we’ll deliver a custom design plan based on your budget and stylistic preferences, making adjustments as needed until every aspect of your build is exactly as you envisioned. Finally, we’ll begin construction, working around your schedule to deliver the design solutions you need in no time.
Aaron & Co. is a full-service design/build remodeling company. You won’t need to pay for another interior designer or contractor — our work is done under one roof.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bathroom Remodeling
How much does it cost to remodel a bathroom?
The average bathroom remodel costs around $10,000. An upscale or more complex project might run closer to $25,000 or more. Remember that no matter how much you spend, updating or adding a bathroom increases home resale value, making it a worthwhile investment.
How long does a bathroom remodel take?
From start to finish, the bathroom remodeling process typically takes six to 12 weeks, possibly longer if you need permitting approval to relocate plumbing or electrical wiring. The construction phase typically lasts a few days for a simple remodel or two to three weeks for a complete demolition and rebuild.
How much will a new bathroom add to the value of my home?
A bathroom remodel offers a high return on investment and is typically the fourth most profitable home improvement project. It adds an average of 4–5% to the resale price of your home. The statistics apply to a full renovation, including a shower, sink, and toilet replacement.
What’s included in a bathroom remodel?
A remodel can include updated countertops, sinks, and vanities. Faucet and fixture upgrades are also typical. You might decide to replace the floors or add built-in storage or custom backsplashes.
How do I choose new bathroom fixtures?
It’s worthwhile to visit some showrooms to explore the many aesthetics available to you. Check the Decorex exhibitions and explore the latest Pantene palettes. Choose a remodeling company with a professional design team who will help you brainstorm.