Whole-Home Remodeling & Renovation Services
Serving Homeowners in Tucson & the Surrounding Areas
When you bought your home in Pima County, perhaps you fell in love with the location, but you made compromises on the house itself. Or maybe your needs and your tastes have changed since you first moved in. Stop living in a space built for someone else! With a whole-home renovation from Aaron & Co., you can create a custom interior that’s all your own. Let us help you identify the untapped potential of your home so you can enjoy comfort and convenience like never before.
When you’re ready to get your whole-house remodeling project started, please contact us for a free in-home estimate!
Redesign Your Home with Aaron & Co.
The most common projects we perform encompass the whole house or an entire floor of the home. We focus on improving the flow and function of the space while incorporating updated materials and color palettes. Full-home remodeling almost always incorporates a kitchen remodel and the renovation of one or more bathrooms.
This is your opportunity to change or improve every detail of your home! To help you achieve exactly what you want, we address each of the following:
- Flooring and walls
- Exterior doors and windows
- Interior doors
- And much more
Remodeling your entire house begins with a consultation. Contact Aaron & Co. today to get started.
Common Whole-Home Projects
Whole-house renovations and remodeling usually fall into one of these categories:
- A whole-home remodel involves changing the layout by knocking down walls, reconfiguring room locations, increasing the square footage, adding new staircases, converting rooms from one use to another, and more.
- A whole-home renovation focuses on upgrading the fixtures and finishes without reconfiguring the layout.
- Combined remodels and renovations save time and money by tackling reconfiguration needs and updating fixtures and finishes at the same time.
- Gut rehabilitation involves tearing a house down to the studs and rebuilding it.
Not sure what type of design-build project you need? Contact us to discuss your options with our expert whole-house remodel contractors.
The Whole-Home Remodeling Process
The construction phase is the most exciting part of the remodeling process. Here are the main steps that take place during a whole-home renovation:
- Demolition: Depending on the scope of your project, this step may include pulling up carpet, removing old cabinetry, cutting holes in the floor, etc.
- Rebuilding: Wood framing is put in, windows and doors are installed, and the house is made weather-tight as quickly as possible.
- Utilities: Plumbing, electrical, gas, water, and other utilities are connected or restored.
- Walls and Floors: Once the behind-the-scenes work is complete, drywall, subfloors, and the finished flooring are installed.
- Cabinets and Appliances: If the kitchen and bathroom are part of your whole-home project, new cabinets and appliances are installed.
- Final Touches: Paint, trim, hardware, built-in shelving, and other final touches happen last. This is when you can add personal flair to your home with help from an interior designer.
Plenty of planning and designing must occur before construction begins. Schedule a free consultation with Aaron & Co. to get your whole-home renovation off to a good start.
Why Choose Aaron & Co. for Home Remodeling?
Choosing a designer and builder is one of the most important decisions you must make during a home renovation. Aaron & Co. is a design-build company with well over a decade of experience serving homeowners in Tucson and Pima County. Our clients love us for our integrity, professionalism, and amazing customer service. You’ll love our unique, award-winning designs and attention to detail, which ensure your comfort and confidence from start to finish.
Contact us to begin your whole-home renovation project today!