Home Addition Remodeling Services
Serving Homeowners in Tucson & the Surrounding Areas
Does your home lack space for your growing family? Do you want to make room for guests to stay or in-laws to move in? Instead of uprooting your family from the neighborhood you love, make your existing house work for you with strategic room additions. Aaron & Co. can help you create the extra space you need for unmatched comfort and convenience. Whether you want a larger kitchen, a beautiful home office, or an entirely new second story, our team has the skills and expertise to make your house truly feel like home.
Common Home Addition Projects
How will you put your added square footage to good use? Here are some of the most common home addition projects we complete for our clients:
- Bathroom additions: Whether you want to enlarge your existing bathroom or add an extra one, we can accommodate your needs.
- Kitchen additions: Make room for that island, walk-in pantry, or breakfast nook you have always wanted.
- Master suite additions: If your home lacks an en suite, we can design and build one to grant you privacy from the rest of the house.
- Second story additions: Adding a second story doubles your home’s size without reducing the land area around it.
- In-law suite additions: Multigenerational households are increasingly common these days. Make room for your parents or in-laws to join you with a basement suite.
- Detached garage additions: Do you envision having a protected area to park your car? Maybe you want to convert the existing garage into a den, theater, or home gym. The possibilities are endless!
- Guesthouse additions: Add a place for guests to stay when they visit from out of town.
Ready to start adding onto your house? Contact Aaron & Co. for a free consultation.
Factors to Consider with a Home Addition Project
It’s easy to plan the house of your dreams on paper, but sometimes, logistics prevent you from bringing your vision to life. To avoid unforeseen complications, keep these factors in mind as you begin your project:
- Building codes: Structural integrity and fire safety put limitations on certain aspects of your home addition.
- HOA regulations: If you are part of a homeowners association, you’ll need to make sure adding onto your house is permitted.
- Heating and cooling requirements: Keeping your home addition comfortable could require extending the ductwork, replacing your HVAC equipment, or installing ductless heating and cooling.
- Traffic flow and layout: Careful planning early in the design process helps ensure good traffic flow between your home’s new and existing areas.
- Materials and finishes: To make the addition appear as though it has always been there, you’ll need to find materials and finishes that match your existing home, both inside and out. You may choose to replace the siding, windows, doors, and flooring throughout the house to ease this process.
The best way to manage these considerations is to work with a knowledgeable home addition contractor in Tucson. Get in touch with Aaron & Co. today to request a project estimate.
Why Choose Aaron & Co. for Home Remodeling?
Aaron & Co. operates at a high level of integrity, professionalism, and respect. Our design-build team has been remodeling homes in the Tucson community since 2006. During this time, we have created a reputation for offering exceptional results and amazing customer service. Our clients love our unique, award-winning designs! Plus, thanks to our impressive attention to detail, you can expect to feel comfortable and confident every step of the way.
Interested in working with us? Fill out our online contact form today to get started!