Home Addition Remodeling Services
Serving Homeowners in Tucson & Surrounding Areas
Does your home lack space for your growing family? Do you want to make room for guests to stay or in-laws to move in? Are you thinking of adding a casita? Instead of uprooting your family from the neighborhood you love, make your existing house work for you with strategic room additions.
Aaron & Co. can help you create the extra space you need for unmatched comfort and convenience. Whether you want a larger kitchen, a beautiful home office, or a new second story, our team has the skills and expertise to make your house truly feel like home.
Call (520) 214-6293 today to discuss your home addition in Tucson or Pima County.
Common Home Addition Projects
How will you put your added square footage to good use? Here are some of the most common home addition projects we complete:
- Bathroom additions: We can accommodate your needs whether you want to enlarge your existing bathroom or add an extra one.
- Kitchen additions: Make room for that island, walk-in pantry, or breakfast nook you’ve always wanted.
- Primary suite additions: If your home lacks an en suite, we can design and build one to grant you privacy from the rest of the house.
- Second-story additions: Adding a second story doubles your home’s size without reducing the land area around it.
- In-law suite additions: Multigenerational households are quite common. Make room for your parents or in-laws with a basement suite.
- Detached garage additions: Do you envision having a protected area to park your car? Maybe you want to convert the garage into a den, theater, or home gym. The possibilities are endless!
- Guesthouse/casita additions: Add a place for guests to stay when they visit.
Guesthouse Additions & Remodels
Add extra living space for entertaining and hosting or a private sanctuary with a guesthouse addition. Guesthouse additions offer endless possibilities for any lot size, budget, and goal.
A guesthouse addition is a perfect solution for expanding your space while maintaining privacy and comfort. Consider a guesthouse for:
- In-law suite: Enjoy having your parents or in-laws nearby while maintaining your own private space.
- Workspace: Create a personalized studio for your work or art. A private workspace offers a convenient, quiet space to work on your goals.
- Guesthouse rental: Generate income with an Airbnb or long-term rental.
- Entertaining & hosting: Create the perfect private guesthouse for when family and friends are in town.
Do you already have a guesthouse that doesn’t fit your current needs? Consider a guesthouse remodel with Aaron & Co. Whether remodeling to transform your space into an in-law suite, a private rental, or a customized personal workshop, our remodeling specialists can bring your vision to life.
Schedule a free consultation today by calling (520) 214-6293.
A Casita Addition for Your Home
Casitas are a popular home addition option that can help expand your living space and increase the value of your property. At Aaron & Co., we specialize in helping homeowners design and build custom casitas that meet their specific needs and preferences.
These versatile structures can serve as a guesthouse, home office, gym, or rental property. Our professionals will work with you to create a design that fits your budget and complements the style of your existing home. With a casita addition, you can enjoy more living space and enhance the functionality of your property.
Contact Aaron & Co. today at (520) 214-6293 to schedule a remodeling consultation for a casita addition in Tucson.
Factors To Consider With a Home Addition Project
It’s easy to plan the house of your dreams on paper, but sometimes, logistics prevent you from bringing your vision to life. To avoid unforeseen complications, keep these factors in mind as you begin your project:
- Building codes: Structural integrity and fire safety put limitations on certain aspects of your home addition.
- HOA regulations: If you’re part of a homeowners association, you’ll need to make sure a home addition is permitted.
- Heating and cooling requirements: Keeping your home addition comfortable could require extending the ductwork, replacing your HVAC equipment, or installing ductless heating and cooling.
- Traffic flow and layout: Careful planning early in the design process helps ensure good traffic flow between your home’s new and existing areas.
- Materials and finishes: To make the addition appear as though it’s always been there, you’ll need materials and finishes that match your home inside and out. You may choose to replace the siding, windows, doors, and flooring throughout the house to ease this process.
The best way to manage these considerations is to work with a knowledgeable home addition contractor in Tucson.
Contact Aaron & Co. today at (520) 214-6293 to request a project estimate.
Why Choose Aaron & Co. for Home Remodeling?
Aaron & Co. operates at a high level of integrity, professionalism, and respect. Our design-build team has been remodeling homes in the Tucson community for years. During this time, we’ve created a reputation for offering exceptional results and amazing customer service.
Our clients love our unique, award-winning designs. Plus, thanks to our impressive attention to detail, you can expect to feel comfortable and confident every step of the way.
Interested in working with us? Call (520) 214-6293 today to get started.