Master Suite Remodeling Services
Serving Homeowners in Tucson & the Surrounding Areas
Every homeowner dreams of having a private master suite. Separate from the rest of the house, the master suite is an oasis where you can bathe, dress, and relax in peace. If you’re interested in adding a master suite or renovating your existing one, Aaron & Co. is perfect for the job. We have been delivering amazing customer service since 2006, so you can trust us to bring your vision to life.
For more information about master suite remodeling in Tucson, please contact us for a free, in-home consultation.
Why Remodel Your Master Bedroom?
If your home was built over a decade ago, the master suite might be dull and outdated by now. Perhaps you’re ready to put in a double-sink vanity or add features to help you age in place. Maybe you don’t have a master suite at all, and you’re tired of sharing a bathroom with your kids or guests. Either way, adding or remodeling your master bedroom and bathroom is the ideal way to bask in luxury and privacy after a hectic day.
Contact Aaron & Co. in Tucson, AZ to begin your master suite renovation!
Important Parts of Master Suite Remodels
Are you ready to customize your master bedroom? Here are some of the features you may choose to include in your renovation:
- Spacious walk-in closet: Create room for all your clothes, shoes, and accessories by reallocating some square footage from the bedroom to create a large walk-in closet.
- Ceiling and wall design: A master suite renovation is your chance to add vaulted ceilings, custom cove lighting, eye-catching wall panels, or a built-in headboard.
- Flooring options: You may want plush, wall-to-wall carpet in the bedroom and durable vinyl or ceramic tile flooring in the bathroom. The material and design options are limitless!
- Master suite windows: Consider enlarging the existing window in your master bedroom to allow ample daylight to shine in. A window or light tunnel in the master bathroom introduces natural light into this space as well.
- Electrical outlets: If you need power strips to plug in all your gadgets, now’s the time to add more outlets. Install them in ideal locations, including near the nightstands, across from the bed, and in the closet.
- Master bedroom lighting: Ensure the proper lighting for every occasion with a combination of general overhead lighting, dimmable sconces, and bedside reading lamps.
- And more
To begin planning the additions to your new master suite, please contact us for a free estimate today.
Why Choose Aaron & Co?
The level of commitment and quality we offer is second to none. You’ll notice this the moment we arrive at your Tucson home for your free consultation. We believe that remodeling your master suite is about more than just presenting a beautiful finished product — it’s about making the experience a pleasure from start to finish. This mindset is something our clients love about us, and we’re confident you’ll love it, too!
If you’re interested in working with us, please fill out our online contact form today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Master Suite Remodeling
How much does a master suite remodel cost?
To maximize your return on investment, experts suggest allocating between 0.7% and 2.5% of your home’s total value toward a master suite renovation. This project tends to cost less than kitchen and basement remodeling, yet it provides a 40% to 80% ROI.
Is a master bath remodel worth it?
If your home lacks a private space, or the existing master suite no longer meets your design tastes or functional needs, then yes — a master bath remodel is certainly worth it!