Master Suite Remodeling in Tucson
Serving Homeowners in Pima County & the Surrounding Areas
Are you tired of sharing a bathroom with your kids? Do you pine for a private retreat where you can relax undisturbed at the end of a hectic day? Let Aaron & Co. help you expand your horizons with a master suite addition! Through our careful, personalized design/build process, we’ll help you create a peaceful corner of the house to call your own. We have been helping our customers fall back in love with their homes since 2006.
To learn more about master suite additions in Tucson, contact us at (520) 214-6293 for a free, in-home consultation.
Common Master Suite Addition Projects
Are you ready to design the master suite of your dreams? Here are some of the projects you may want to include:
- Add more bathroom storage: Whether it’s a custom vanity, built-in niches, or a linen closet, you have numerous options for expanding your master suite storage. We’ll ask you key questions to help determine which type of storage you could benefit from the most.
- Install a double vanity: Having two sinks is a must if you and your partner share the master bathroom. We’ll go over your many sink options to help you choose a style that fits your personal preferences.
- Expand the closet: Create room for all your clothes, shoes, and accessories by designing your master suite with a large walk-in closet. You can even include two closets, so you and your partner each have a space of your own.
- Add a garden tub: Do you love taking rejuvenating bubble baths? You’ll have the most luxurious experience if you soak in a freestanding garden tub surrounded by flickering candles with meditative music playing. If you can envision it, we can bring it to life!
- Install a large shower enclosure: Perhaps you prefer to shower. Picture a stunning, frameless shower door with custom tiling and a rainfall showerhead. This lavish setup can be yours with help from Aaron & Co.
- Remodel with accessibility in mind: If your mobility needs are changing, or you anticipate changes in the future, stay ahead of them with aging-in-place remodeling. The addition of grab bars, curbless showers, walk-in tubs, non-slip surfaces, and wider doorways helps you live in your home safely and independently for many years to come.
Rethinking the Master Bedroom Area
While the spa-like features of a master bath remodel or addition tend to get most of the attention, you’ll get the most enjoyment from your new space if you invest in these upgrades in the bedroom area. Adding plenty of built-in storage, increased closet space, and other relaxing touches can transform a traditional master into a stunning oasis of rest and rejuvenation.
- A comfy nook or sitting area with comfortable chairs, an ottoman, and a side table is the perfect spot for reading, meditating, or just relaxing at the end of a long day. Many homeowners are also opting for a gas or even wood-burning fireplace in the master.
- High-end architectural details like tray ceilings, custom woodwork with built-in shelving, recessed lighting, and handcrafted molding are creative and functional touches that create a highly personalized space.
- A window seat with storage below is a traditional design element that never goes out of style, beautifully integrating with any architectural style, including contemporary and modern. If space permits, consider adding corner windows to your new bedroom to make it feel more airy and spacious.
- Multiple light sources like ceiling lights, a chandelier, space-saving sconces, and track lighting are instant mood enhancers that can all be controlled from the comfort of your bed.
- Bedroom flooring should be warm, safe, and cozy. Suggestions include engineered wood flooring with feet-soothing radiant heat coils, quality laminate flooring with area rugs, wall-to-wall carpeting, and cork flooring.
- Painting the walls in a color that speaks to your heart translates into a sense of relaxation the moment you enter the room.
One of the most popular upgrades for homeowners, the master bedroom is your getaway from the stresses of the day. Transforming the space with one or all of these ideas ensures you get the most out of your investment.
Benefits of a Master Suite Addition
Older homes often lack a master suite. The “master” bedroom isn’t much different from the others in the house, and it doesn’t have a dedicated bathroom. Adding a master suite takes the luxury factor to a whole new level. The addition grants you all the features you’ve ever wanted in your bathroom — without having to share it with the kids!
You’ll revel in your newfound privacy and the ability to bathe and dress in peace. And rest assured that a master suite addition will increase your property value if you ever decide to move.
Call (520) 214-6293 to begin your master suite addition project today!
Why Choose Aaron & Co?
When you work with Aaron & Co. on your master suite addition, you get the quality you expect and the experience you deserve. We are dedicated to delivering your project on time, on budget, and according to plan. Our collaborative team follows a proven design process to take your project from concept to completion as quickly and smoothly as possible.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction so you can get started on your master suite addition project with confidence.
If you’re interested in working with our home remodeling company in Tucson, call (520) 214-6293 or contact us online today.